About Me

My photo
I'm Livvy, 22. I love make-up, music, film, comedy and generally loving life :) Follow my Twitter @LivCR Tweet saying you're a blogger I'll follow back :)

Monday 23 January 2012

Question of the Week - QOTW. (1)

Alright gang, hope you're all dandy :)

I've decided I'm going to do a QOTW for beauty/make-up or maybe even fashion things. I'm still learning about all this stuff so I'd really appreciate the Beauty Blogger Community's help :)

So my question for this week is:

Does anyone else find it difficult to apply mascara to the eye opposite the hand they right with? I.e. I'm right handed and my left eye always looks a little off. I can never get the inner corner without splatting black over my face. Any tips for me?

Ta for your help in advance ;)

I pinky promise my next post will be my nail varnish collection. I've already taken the pics of it! :)

Livvy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment