About Me

My photo
I'm Livvy, 22. I love make-up, music, film, comedy and generally loving life :) Follow my Twitter @LivCR Tweet saying you're a blogger I'll follow back :)

Sunday 1 January 2012

New to blogging!

Oooh how exciting. I've officially entered the world of blogging, as is abundantly obvious from my caveman style layout. I'll work on it. ;)

This is primarily going to be a beauty and reviews blog. I added reviews in because as well as obsessing over make-up and beauty products, I also love films and music. There is also quite a large possibility of an over-dramatic rant. Hopefully I'll have fun doing it and someone might read it.

I'll link it to my mum.

I'll be back soon with my first actual blog, a little insight in to what I got for Christmas. Happy 2012 anybody reading. It's literally just turned midnight on the 1st of January in England :)

1 comment:

  1. I've just started up too!
    Good luck with the blog:)

    www.h0lliedays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete